In 1996, Marie-Liesse Emo-Brioist started her legal career as an associate of the law firm headed by Laurent Dolfi, for whom she mainly advised German-speaking clients in the field of Business law.
In 1999, she joined Jean-Yves Larangot’s team who headed at the time the M&A’s department of the law firm LEFEVRE PELLETIERS ET ASSOCIES. She has gained a strong expertise in corporate law and M&A and was involved in investment operations, company transfers and restructuring, both for French and international clients.
In 2005, she continues her practice as a cofounder and partner within of the law firm LMBE where she co-headed the M&A’s department. She has provided assistance to listed and non-listed companies, active in varied economic sectors (chemistry, boiler making, welding, packaging, cleaning of linens, air travel, software editing, finances, media analysis, legal assistance, music production, film production, crop protection).
In October 2013, she is the cofounder, with Gaëlle Leroy and Pierre-Lucas Thirion, of the law firm LEXT.
Her international experience together with her English and German proficiencies have allowed her to assist clients active in the finance, commerce and industry sectors.
- Head of the German Desk
- Corporate law for listed and non-listed companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital investment
- C.R.F.P (Regional Vocational Training Center) of Versailles
- LL.M. University if Marbourg/Lahn - Germany
- Masters in Business law - University of Paris XI
- ISIT (Advanced School of Translation) - Paris
- Lawyer registered on the German-speaking lawyers list of the German Embassy
- Member of the Sarthe International Trade Association