Anne Bourdu has been a lawyer at the Paris Bar since February 2000. She has worked in the IP/NTIC (New technologies of information and communication) department of the American law firm Latham & Watkins’ offices in Paris, following which she co-founded the law firm Alinea in which she was a partner. In 2011, she joined the law firm LMBE where she headed the IP department. In 2013, she was awarded the Golden Trophy in the Intellectual Property category in the ranking of business lawyers organized by the French legal gazette "Le Monde du Droit – Legal News".
Anne Bourdu has developed a solid expertise in business litigation relating to the protection of intellectual property rights and to communication law. She provides legal assistance and represents French and international clients before courts in advertising matters, copyrights, trademarks, design and models, patents, digital law, expertise, business secrecy, unfair competition as well as in all economic law and distribution areas, more specifically relating to regulated products and activities.
Finally, Anne Bourdu is also a mediator certified recognized by The Centre for Mediation and Arbitration of Paris (CMAP), and has therefore acquired a strong expertise in contractual negotiations and transactional management of conflicts.
Her English proficiency as well as her international network of partners has allowed her to support and assist international clients.
- Intellectual and industrial property
- Libel and slander, Press Law, Privacy
- Advertising, communication law
- IT, digital law
- Economic law, Regulatory
- Competition, distribution, consumer law
- Settlement of litigation, negotiation and mediation
- Training to become a CMAP mediator (certified and recognized since 2012)
- D.E.S.S. (Superior Studies diploma) in intellectual property and communication, University of Montesquieu, Bordeaux IV
- Master in business law and judicial careers/legal professions, University of Paris II ASSAS
- Founding member of the mediation platform WIN WIN FATUM
- Mediator certified by the CMAP (Center for Mediation and Arbitration of Paris)
- Member of APRAM (Association of Trademark and Model Law Practitioners)
- Member of AFEC (French Association for the Study of Competition)
- Member of SYNNOV (committee for the innovation union)
- Member of ECTA (European Trademark Association)