Our firm - LEXT - advises and assists its French and international clients, both with legal counseling and litigation support, in the following fields:
Protection of intellectual/industrial property rights
- Performing the required formalities in France and abroad in order to ensure an optimal protection of our clients’ intellectual/industrial property rights.
- Secured management and optimization of our clients’ intellectual/industrial property rights
- Monitoring trademarks and industrial property rights of our clients.
- Prior Art Searches
Valorization of intellectual/industrial property rights
- Counseling in intellectual and industrial property and strategy in those fields, mediation
- Legal counseling and consultations in matters pertaining to intellectual and industrial property
- Audits and diagnosis of our clients’ intellectual and industrial property rights
- Creation of assignment agreements, licenses, R&D, cooperation and common development agreements, coexistence agreements, transactions.
- Negotiation regarding intellectual and industrial property transfers and licensing
- Organization of common exploitation of industrial and intellectual property rights - creating of specific vehicles for such rights - joint ventures, shareholders agreement
Intellectual/industrial property litigation
- Giving priority to amicable pre-litigation solutions
- Trademark opposition or cancellation, and legal assistance and representation in this context
- Forfeiture, infringement actions, legal assistance and representation in this field
- Interlocutory proceedings, counterfeiting seizures, legal proceedings for the purposes of gathering evidence prior to launching legal actions
Our firm - LEXT - provides its skills for clients active in various industries and sectors. This has allowed LEXT to acquire and develop a professional expertise in the relevant fields, such as:
Food industry, agricultural supplies, wines and spirits, supermarkets distribution, design and interior design, floral creation, chemical industry, weapons and armament, ready-made clothing, luxury products, health, optics, pharmaceutical industry, perfumery and cosmetic industry, automobile sub-contracting, toys, software and website editing, digital communication, advertising agencies, climate engineering and thermal equipment, personal services, editing, live entertainment, music and film industry, professional clothing, airlines, and leisure (travel agencies, tourism, sport).