Caroline Chalmin joined the Le Mans office of LEXT as a lawyer to work alongside Gaëlle Leroy in the IP/IT/Economic Law Department. She advises and litigates in the fields of intellectual property law and economic law. She assists the firm's clients both in France and abroad.
- Intellectual property
- Consumer law
- Associate within the law firm LEXT (since January 2021)
- Trainee within the Group Avril (july– décember 2020)
- Edago, School of Lawyers of the Great West (2020 – 2021)
- Master’s Degree (M2) in Private Law, with a specialization in contract law and business liability, Rennes 1 University
- Master’s Degree (M1) in Business Law, Rennes 1 University